MAY 26-28, 2017
Minoru Park - Richmond, BC
- 05.27.17 – Friday & Saturday Results Posted (above)
- 05.24.17 – Meet Schedule Updated (100Y Cancelled);
- 05.23.17 – Performance List Updated (see above)
- 05.09.17 – Updated Schedule:
- Correction: Multi Age Relay Saturday 11:00AM & 11:10PM (2007-2004) is a TIMED FINAL.
- 05.04.17 – Updated Schedule & Technical Package:
- Addition of 2008 & 2007 Boys and Girls 100m;
- Addition of 2006 Girls Discus;
- Remove 2008 Girls Discus (Typo – BCA Rules);
- Addition of 2005 Girls DMR (Distance Medley Relay);
- Clarification of Multi Age Relay (4 x 100m) – see Technical Package;
- 04.18.17 – REGISTRATION IS OPEN (click RED button above)
- 04.05.17 – Registration is not yet open
- 04.05.17 – Technical Package Uploaded
- 04.05.17 – Schedule of Events Uploaded
Welcome BC’s premiere Elementary School Track & Field Event! The Kajaks Track & Field Club in cooperation with the City of Richmond is pleased to present The BC Elementary Track & Field Championships (BCEC)! For over 40 years, the BCEC’s have provided our province’s elementary school athletes with a safe, fun and supportive competition, building memories since 1968. Please see below for meet information.
|Date:||May 26-28, 2017|
|Hosted By:||The Kajaks Track & Field Club in cooperation with the City of Richmond|
|Sanctioned By:||BC Athletics|
|Location:||Clement Track (Minoru Park) – 7191 Granville Avenue, Richmond, BC|
|Meet Director:||Garrett Collier – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Meet Registrar:||Shirley Young – email@example.com|
|Coaches Meeting:||8:00 AM Saturday, May 27, 2017 (at Finish Line Tent)|
The BC Elementary School Track & Field Championships are held at Minoru Park. Track Events are to be held at the historic Clement Track. Long Jump and Triple Jump pits are located to the west end of the track while the High Jump pits are located to the North End of the Track. Throwing events are held at the North End of the Track (beyond the High Jump Pit) at the Collier Throws Centre. For directions, please see the map below.
Please note that in the case of rain, High Jump may be moved into the arena at the North East corner of the stadium. Also please note that for 2017 there will be construction to the west side of the track. Parking in that area will be limited.
All entries and payments must be completed through TrackieREG. Schools can complete registration by going to www.trackie.com/online-registration/
- NO REFUNDS
- 2016/17 BC Athletics School Club members must contact Shirley Young (firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive a code to enter their athletes into this meet;
- Athletes are entered by their year of birth;
- Packages can be picked up starting Friday, May 26 at 1:00 PM. Packages are organized by school and must be picked up before any athlete can participate.
- Please contact Shirley at email@example.com for any registration questions or assistance.
The Registration Deadline for the 49th BC Elementary School Track & Field Championships is 5:00PM – FRIDAY, MAY 19, 2017
Before Entry Deadline (above):
- $10.00 per athlete per event
- $15.00 per relay team
- $3.00 Day of Event Fee:
Athletes who do not have an annual BC Athletics competitive membership or are not with a 2015/2016 BC Athletics School Club member school will be required to pay a $3.00 fee for a School Day of Event membership in order to take part in the meet. Current 2016/17 BC Athletics School Cub members.
After Entry Deadline (above) / Late Registrations:
- $15.00 per event per athletes
- $20.00 per relay team
Please Note that late entries are subject to availability and must be received at least 1 hour prior to the scheduled start of the event. All entries are final as of the entry deadline. No refunds will be given for any reason for events scratched or not attended.
WE LOVE VOLUNTEERS! If you’re interested in becoming a BCEC Volunteer please click the button below to sign-up for a volunteer slot or email our Super Team Manager Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to having you join our crew!
The Kajaks Track & Field Club would like to sincerely thank our great sponsors. To see a list of Sponsors please scroll down. If you’d like to become a sponsor please click the button below, or contact Dereck Hamada at email@example.com